Sunday, April 9, 2017

Easter Porch

Once again, I 'shopped' my own house for most of the elements of my Easter / Spring porch.  My girls left behind these cute boots so I borrowed them and filled them with Dollar Tree flower pics and seed packets.
 I have quite a few of these chalkboards I've made and I love them because you can change the message for the season.
 I keep the grapevine and white lights up year round and then just change it up with accents like this sparkly ribbon, clip on silk flowers and seed packets.
 It looks so pretty lit up at night but is also colorful enough to make me smile during the day.
I keep this part of a fence panel and use it throughout the year at different times.  I just put a single screw in and that way I can hang whatever I want on it.
 Hahaha - I keep forgetting to change the front door mat.  I'm thinking snowflakes don't really go with the Spring theme! But overall, I like it and it will stay up even beyond Easter with just a few changes.

On any given week (depending on how busy I am!) I love to participate in Link Parties.  These gals put a lot of time and effort into hosting these parties so I always want to show my appreciation by directing my readers to these blogs. 

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday


 


 

8 comments:

  1. I love the fence idea to hang things on...very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Just found your link on Strangers & Pilgrims.
    I hope you'll be flattered that I'm going to steal a couple of your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Easter welcome at your front porch, Lauren, that put a smile on my face. I love the Wellies filled with flowers and seed packets, and I love the chalkboard message. Happy Easter blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely porch. Come over to the Fabulous Easter Party and link!
    I would love you to add the party to your weekly list.
    We're over here:
    http://ourholidayjourney.blogspot.com/
    Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm stopping by after reading about your blog over at Kitty's and the Teacup Exchange. Always enjoy making a new blogging friend. Love your welcoming entrance, especially the lights.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lauren, I just love your Easter/Spring porch! I'm quite jealous as I've always wanted a covered front porch but don't have one! "He is Risen" is the perfect saying for your chalkboard. Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm! xo Kathleen | Our Hopeful Home

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how pretty! You are SO creative! I love the way you repurpose things and make them anew to suit the changing seasons and holidays. God has blessed you with such talent, and it is wonderful that you choose to share it here. Thank you ever so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such sweet encouragement today. So very happy to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave your comment!